5.01.2009

Report #6 :: Strawberries in the Fridge!

I was sooo groggy this morning so at breakfast I didn't pay attention to the cereal I grabbed, but when I opened the fridge to get some milk for it you would not believe my horror! There must have been like 50 boxes of strawberries jammed in there!


After I regaining my composure I sat down to eat. That's when I noticed the cereal I dumped into my bowl. It had nasty little dehydrated strawberries stuck all over in it! Oh my gosh! Is someone trying to poison me?


I was very wary the rest of today, but it only got worse when I got home from work. My apartment was filled with the most awful stench! I couldn't breathe, I thought I would DIE. Turns out my new roommate, Bobbi, was making strawberry jam.

I am so totally going to have to request to be transferred to a new residence. Living with one of the Strawberry Initiative? AS IF!

No comments:

Post a Comment