3.23.2009

Report #5 :: Bananas At The Institute

I've just returned from the Institute building at the local college and can you believe what I found there? Bananas! I found a kind old lady putting them out for the devoted Religion Students. That is so sweet of her, especially since it totally makes the Coalition's job easier!


On the table with the bananas were also two bags, one containing crushed Oreos and the other with Gummy Bears. I sat and waited to see how the Students would react to the three items. Students are really poor so free food is very exciting! Especially Gummy Bears, for some reason. As for the Bananas, a girl sat in silent indifference to them, while one boy seemed confused.


Identity hidden to protect subject from Strawberries

Once he got over his confusion, he decided he wanted a banana. To encourage this as a good thing, I had one too. I guess we made it look so good, another boy who was taking from the Gummy Bear bag came and took a banana for himself! So far this seems to be the most successful way to encourage Bananas. I think I'll call this a passive power of suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment