3.05.2009

Report #2 :: Blogging

Attn: Banana Coalition
C/O Choco Pacho

My last report was just a summary of what happened since I've arrived since obviously my previous reports have been lost. Or stolen. Or I destroyed them. Since I have to start over from scratch, Earth Ally Tommy suggested a "blog" which seems to allow me to update anywhere at anytime so long as I have a computer and "internet" connection. I don't like it because pasting my research materials is becoming quite cluttered and I'm having trouble seeing the screen. I think I will continue writing my research reports in my notebook, and use this as my progress report.
The human's internet also has something called a Facebook which seems to let you see your ally's faces and you talk to each other. It seems like a very primitive version of our Mirrors. Humans do have Mirrors, but for some reason they're usually only kept in the lavatories and seem to only work one way. Anyway, this Facebook seems to have found Banana Harlequin to be an improper human name, so I have chosen Kaecie Jack to be my Human Facebook name.

No comments:

Post a Comment